Friday, January 29, 2010

Webcam Code 43 Windows 7 Why Doesn't My HP Windows 7 Laptop Recognize My Built In Webcam Device?

Why doesn't my HP windows 7 laptop recognize my built in webcam device? - webcam code 43 windows 7

The device has an iSight camera and CyberLink YouCam. I tried to open recently and said that "no video device detected." In the control panel for indicating devices, an unknown device connects to the USB 2.0 port.
"Windows is this device, because of problems. (Code 43) reported has stopped"
Is there anyway to fix this problem?

I also wonder if I made a full recovery of the system, CyberLink YouCam program will still be there after?

1 comment:

ϟCørɛ2D∪øϟ ηα'⋎ι™? said...

To answer your questions, first, the webcam is likely to be defective or faulty drivers installed. I suggest you make a full recovery if you use a backup disk or partition to the backup software, you create is automatically reinstalled during the restoration process.

Post a Comment