Sunday, January 24, 2010

Professional Hair Curlers How Do I Make My Completly Striaght Hair Curly ?

How do I make my completly striaght hair curly ? - professional hair curlers

My hair is completely straight, maybe with 2 shafts are standard. I leave Born to Rock & Detangler ROCKAHOLIC Defrizz.
I wonder if I would not use it correctly, or if my hair is just not together. I've tried curling career professionals Max Hold hair spray, or even an hour later, buckles out. I like the look of my curly hair, but it seems unlikely to continue. I do not want loops, so I will not a perm. Treatment of lichen, but I can not braid hair French braid, I normally. I do not want the cheap shopping. I wonder, Barber form of advice, what are the best products for my curly hair? Too. . Recently, I've tried dying my blonde hair is very light and the sun is dark, I'm naturally a dirty blonde, just wanted so much easier. Any help would be useful. My hair is curly, it is only super-thin (average fall, compared to children with fine hair, super), and all the locks. I have no problemTogether with my hair when I always worked, is not only loops. I can not stand striaght my hair longer, the school is to turn back, and I want a new face. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Sexy Girl said...

yes yes I know how you feel that you have to do is spray your hair with hair spray and curling irons use multiple starting and ending the cycle of large and small with a little round, but not on the day and take every curve Esch paint and Let It Go, but when he finally sprayed her again if it does not work, could be equally well received, and to die permanently.

Post a Comment