Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Piercing Shops In Las Vegas About Getting Your Nose Pierced In Nevada Under The Age Of 18?

About getting your nose pierced in nevada under the age of 18? - piercing shops in las vegas

Okay, I'm 15 I live in Las Vegas, and I want to get my nose pierced! My aunt came to pick me up, the variety, but they said they need a legal parent with you? Do you have all the shops are made in Las Vegas is alive, or not? The thing is, my parents and my aunt said it was doing OK for me. The problem is that you do not have time to do for me is my aunt!


I just know my friend is back in the National Guard and I have not seen in 3 months, and I wanted to surprise them. You'll be in 3 days! Help?

1 comment:

MARIA_79... said...

You need at least 18 in the United States, only with the consent of the parents.

Best wishes

Post a Comment