Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spanking On Film Survey For Parents: IS SPANKING NECESSARY? Advice Please! From Ganarexia!?

Survey for parents: IS SPANKING NECESSARY? advice please! from ganarexia!? - spanking on film

His view of spanking children: YES or NO?
What is your opinion about spanking children?
Insert naked buttocks or planes in the first place? give em a spanking with pants or under your pants first? insert above the knee or not? do not let them look in the mirror? Which film? Spanking is necessary? is abuse? Illegal? how hard you hit your children in your listing? how to spank your child? What struck the front? Chili before spanking their children's friends "Spank your friend? Thank you all right? Watch?. Nmot my English. Thank you, no? No no no

5 comments:

Gemma M said...

Theres something wrong with you, you do the pleasure of spanking children, sounds like a perverse question: "Will we see in the mirror, and I movie" Sicko!

Jared said...

I grew up getting a spanking, and it worked. I know nothing about this matter "does not know it possible to look in the mirror?" Which film? Is ridiculous and NO, you should not one of those things.

There is no need to spank their children. I feel spanking is for parents to lose patience and do not seem able to take some time to discipline a variety of strategies to find their children.

gargoyle said...

Spanking is a form of discipline that is also when the timeout nescessay and wonder why were in the name Hells me a coat to my son or videotapes of pedophile screams at me.

gargoyle said...

Spanking is a form of discipline that is also when the timeout nescessay and wonder why were in the name Hells me a coat to my son or videotapes of pedophile screams at me.

Unholyci... said...

No, it's hitting required. Ever.

I teach my son to never, and has fourteen years of practice.

Post a Comment