Thursday, December 31, 2009

Treasure Chest Lock What Is The Name Of This Item I'm Describing, I Want To Buy It But I Don't Know What It Is Called Please Help

What is the name of this item i'm describing, i want to buy it but i don't know what it is called please help - treasure chest lock

when I went to college last year, my sister gave me this great "strain" is for me to tell them safe snacks, my laptop and other things around.she blocked if s' is not used when he went to college there about 6 years. I'll be away from home (1700 miles, went to college) and wanted to buy for my room at home, but I do not know the correct name for themselves. Which is a storage container that looks more like a gigantic treasure chest was on Hoodini not plastic, which was very difficult to lock with nothing to her. Even the book, what it is different from a good old 10-dollar-bin, that they could be locked. big enough for clothes, electronics, etc. (not just the car keys and jewelry) to hold. I am not talking about $ 1,000 of federal control enough to my brother, my top secret stuff Helping (lol ).......... Who knows what I mean and where can I buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment