Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stone Clan Why Do I Have Dreams That Im With The The Wu Tang Clan And Having Sex With The Girl At My Work???

Why do i have dreams that im with the the wu tang clan and having sex with the girl at my work??? - stone clan

Iritating Lately I have dreams which had to wake me at 6 clock and must stop, because I have less energy and I'm tired and ruined my weekend, I was too late to use for sleeping.

I only know that I'm a dirty old man car, GZA, Raekwon and Ghostface Killah, you're drunk and stoned, and the car is the lack of passenger doors and two rear seat, and we are in a neighborhood of behavior in the circles of the time and often you have me into a house and a girl from my work and sex in the bushes and then me and the cycle repeats itself until I woke up 6 hours, god damn.

Why did I dream it and how can I prevent

No comments:

Post a Comment