Sunday, December 6, 2009

Feeling Cold More Condition_symptoms Is Sweating While Feeling Cold A Symptom Of A Fever?

Is sweating while feeling cold a symptom of a fever? - feeling cold more condition_symptoms

I run cross country, and today we are running 5 miles.
I had a fever a few days back, but he could.
The temperature was 76 and I ran in sweats.
I was cold, but the coach saw that I plenty of sweat on the back of my shirt.
He is sweating, feeling cold is a symptom of the fever?
Why is this happening to your body?

4 comments:

smartblo... said...

Yes, it is a symptom of the fever.

smartblo... said...

Yes, it is a symptom of the fever.

Kalli said...

yes man - your stuff n try to make your body sweat, cool - Mother Nature do her work !!!!!!

Kalli said...

yes man - your stuff n try to make your body sweat, cool - Mother Nature do her work !!!!!!

Post a Comment