Sunday, December 13, 2009

Allergic Reactions More Condition_symptoms Anaphylactic Shock And Allergic Reactions Due To Antibiotics. How Do I Recover From Lingering Side-effects?

Anaphylactic shock and allergic reactions due to antibiotics. How do I recover from lingering side-effects? - allergic reactions more condition_symptoms

I felt a break anaphylactic shock and allergic reactions after taking erythromycin for one week, two years ago. I experienced an irregular heartbeat, extreme tiredness, muscle weakness, depression, anxiety, shortness of breath, etc.

I still feel these symptoms and want to recover from them.

How can I regain "normal"? I am sick and tired of being tired all the time.

Besides, what can I prevent that), other antibiotics (with the exception of erythromycin?

Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment