Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Normal Colonoscopy Female 22 Scared I Might Have Cancer In The Pelvic Region?

Scared I might have cancer in the pelvic region? - normal colonoscopy female 22

I am a little concerned about this lump I feel in my left pelvic area. It is hard and long (like a pipe) ... Recently, I had conducted two ultrasound examinations are prescribed by my gynecologist, not whether transvaginal ultrasound and ultrasonic test OB-No. The results of this was normal. Not sure if ultrasound be able to see the tumor, were not sure if it focuses mainly on the genitals of women and not to the pelvic area. My body is next to my hip bones ... I'm on my colonoscopy on Friday, because I see a GI doctor was because I appear with abdominal pain and swelling and I, and the left side a bit - about the law ... I also had the leftoversSore throat and headache, and occasionally ENT frequent gas pains in the chest. I am 22 years old and I have my family and friends about my fear of cancer, but everyone says I'm crazy and that this is probably nothing to worry .. . Does anyone advise what to do? or if the feeling of a lump on the left side is not (like maybe a muscle or something ?)... Thank you in advance:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it is in the crease between the leg and hip to a few centimeters, the lymph nodes (can be long reduced). They swell all the time for various reasons. As for other things that you describe .... They may be clogged, try a laxative and drink plenty of water. Even if you did not see blood in the stool tar "dark" stool, blood in urine, etc ... You're probably right. The left side sticks makes sense, because that's where the chair before leaving ......... really sounds like you .... May are stopped, I really think it is more likely. So yes, if you have an internal growth of trans-vaginal found.

Stacey said...

You need Nolvadex, which is the best it can be found here is http://webmd18.notlong.com/AAIGipa

lori_bet... said...

I know exactly what you mean ... I have a lump in the same area. That is my gut ... and it is completely normal. This song that you feel is actually the chair ... If you have experienced swelling and abdominal pain, constipation, and perhaps you will feel that their apartment intestines and feces of some backup.
Do not you think it is somewhat disturbing. But they have a colonoscopy to calm and I am sure we will be back to normal.

Post a Comment