Thursday, February 18, 2010

Alcoholic Before And After Photos Michael Gazda - 101 / 17 Airborne - 513 PIR Company E?

Michael Gazda - 101 / 17 Airborne - 513 PIR Company E? - alcoholic before and after photos

I would like any information on my grandfather, Michael Gazda. It was the 101st 2nd World War in Japan after the war he returned to Fort Benning and has taught at the school break, then he went and fought with the 17th In Korea, the Guidline (we thought stationed) had stress syndrome Raumatic alcohol Dide after release and was before I was born and ... My father says he does not want to remind you that, except once when he was at his home in Trenton, New Jersey ... From the photos, tall, curly black hair and blue eyes (my father remembers). We have some military records ... that anyone with information about him or knew him or about him (which would be great) please let me know.
I also have a book by the Pentagon, the War Department, with all names of people who 513E wounded, KIA, MIA or POW WW2. I am looking for someone, if you want.

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

34th B.G. - USAAF said...

If your DD-109 (?), The sums during the war, their experiences. The 101 has left a legacy of the glory of good - and his presence. There Veterans' organizations "there are many companies that will help you. Online test to find too for 513th This is the best choice, I think.

Post a Comment